As the industry slowly begins its transition to FIDO2/WebAuthn integration, companies and government agencies will grapple with many questions. For the vast majority, the questions will focus on user experience, transition strategies, as well as operational and technical support questions. For those organizations that have a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) already in place, the questions will be far more complex.
View the recording below to learn more about:
- How does FIDO2 differ from PKI?
- What are the benefits (if any) of FIDO2 over PKI?
- What are the benefits of maintaining PKI and FIDO2?
- What are the transition strategies from PKI to FIDO2?
- What are the operational requirements for supporting PKI and FIDO2?
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Arshad Noor is the CTO of StrongKey. With 34+ years of experience in the information technology sector, he has spent the last 21 years focused on solving data-protection problems using applied cryptography. He has designed PKIs for companies in the banking, defense, telecommunication, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and e-commerce sector.